Last updated July 05, 2013
Updated April 05, 2013
BEST TREATMENT TO PROLONG SEX
By Dr. Ashok Koparday
Accredited Sex Therapist
Sex period is prolonged by increasing duration of three aspects of sex
Even after ejaculation continue being in the same position & do rubbing movements so that she too can rub her vulva, the external genitals rich with sensory sexually sensitive nerve endings against your pubic bone.
I) Foreplay – prolong sex
To prolong foreplay it is vital to enrich sex by increasing T – Trust, T – Time, T – Talk and only then T – Touch.
The vital part of sex is blossoming of sexual mood in the sex partners. Wonderful details of this are already given above.
II) Sexual Intercourse – prolong sex
Intercourse consisting of insertion is prolonged by increasing the intravaginal ejaculation latency time IELT. This is accomplished by methods that do not use medicines and by those that
use medicinesMedicines for Premature Ejaculation TreatmentWhich are the best medicines for the treatment of Premature Ejaculation? Click to read..
The non medicinal methods include the
- use of more than one condom,
- training to delay the ejaculatory reflex by exercising systematically the pelvic floor muscles,
- by masturbating prior to sexual intimacy,
- by increasing the weekly frequency of sexual intercourse,
- by increasing sexual excitement so as to do more than one consequent sexual intercourse thus naturally prolonging the sex period in all subsequent sexual intercourse.
One of the popular medicines used to prolong sex period is the
- use of local anesthetics in the form of sprays, creams or addition to the lubricant in the condom, which are then marketed with the tagline extra long.
- Clomipramine, a tricyclic antidepressant prolongs sex period.
- Intravaginal ejaculatory latency is increased commonly by Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors. Clinical studies have shown that Paroxetine increases sex period seven folds.
- Dapoxetine is FDA approved medicine for prolonging sex period.
- Sildenafil and PGE5 inhibitors increase sex period by enabling repeated sexual intercourse.
- Vacuum device,
- Intracavernosal injection of vasoactive drugs and
- penile prosthesis work by similar mechanism.
III) Afterplay – prolong sex
To enhance afterplay it is important to know that when thumping results in ejaculation and you feel you are done, then
- the guy should not uncouple. Don’t get off, be in the same position. Continue rubbing until she achieves her orgasm. This way the female genitals receive more and unbroken stimulus enabling her to achieve multiple orgasms even after you ejaculate.
- After both are sexually satiated light caressing helps deepen interpersonal emotional bonding causing richer sense of fulfillment.
- Use your mouth and finger to stimulate her even after you ejaculate so that she can feel satisfied.
Is she sexually satisfied?
I have Premature Ejaculation. I don’t think she is satisfied. I know that. Did she say so. No she didn’t, but I know.
Women, even if they don’t reach orgasm, are satisfied by sexual intercourse. If she says, “I am satisfied”, trust her. One third of women do not climax in penis vagina sexual intercourse. They have rocking orgasms by stimulating skillfully their external genital area (vulva).
How to be a great lover?
You will find details about
Important Note for people with Premature Ejaculation:
Playfulness, teasing, joviality and shamelessness directly increase quality and the quantity.
- Premature Ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation 2
- Premature Ejaculation 3
- Do I have Premature Ejaculation?
- Premature Ejaculation and Precum
- Premature Ejaculation Definition
- Premature Ejaculation Causes
- Premature Ejaculation Treatment
- Sure Cure for Premature Ejaculation
- 5 Tips to Stop Premature Ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation References
- Best Foreplay
- Premature Ejaculation References
- Premature Ejaculation Book
- For people with PE do not skip Foreplay
Read more: All About Premature Ejaculation Best Treatment Cure To Stop PE http://mydoctortells.com/everything-about-premature-ejaculation/#ixzz2PYI2MFUx
By Ashok Koparday
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
Follow us: @mydoctortells on Twitter | mydoctortells on Facebook