FREE: ASK SEXOLOGIST
Updated May 12, 2013
आप के समस्या के बारे में पहले पड़ना
आप के समस्या के बारे में जो माय डॉक्टर टेल्स डॉट कॉम पे जानकारी दी है वह पड़ने से सबसे तुरंत जानकारी प्राप्त होगी। पड़ने के उपरांत कोई सवाल या शंका हो तो आवश्य पुछिये।
READ BEFORE YOU ASK
Dr. Ashok Koparday, reputed Sexologist and Marriage Counselor, gives personal reply to each and every question asked to him about sex related problems. You get free medical expertise from the Sexologist.
To get reply that best suits your personal sexual health related problem give maximum details as below.
(If you wish, you may not reveal your real name.)
आप विस्तार से जानकारी देंगे तो आपको सही मार्गदर्शन/इलाज बताने में आसानी होगी।
HOW TO ASK SEXOLOGIST
TO ASK DOCTOR YOU MUST INCLUDE
- Marital Status:
- Married – for how many years? or
- Just Married.
- Are you soon (within one or two years) going to get married?
- Are you Unmarried? Single?
- Menses: Give details स्त्री या प्रेगनेंसी के बारे में
- How many days you bleed?
- How many days is your cycle?
- Is it regular or regular with variation of how many days?
- Is it very irregular?
- For Males: NA (Not Applicable)
- Give your email. DOCTOR will directly reply on the email you provide.
- When did it begin? Tell Onset, Duration, Progress [ODP] till today.
- Please give details about illness you have like Diabetes/Hypertensioin/Heart Disease/Depression with the details of your treatment.
- Give MAXIMUM details so that the reply you get will be more specific to your particular problem.
- What do you believe are the possible causes of your problem?
- What results do you expect from treatment? Be specific.
- You can write your problem in Hindi, Marathi, Broken English or mix of them. If you want to write in your language use your gmail. Type in hindi, marathi, gujrathi, kannada, other and write the name of the language. Send it to ask [at] mydoctortells [dot] com.
Please remember that the Doctor’s TIME is as much precious as the Doctor’s EXPERTISE. If you do not receive reply soon, please send a reminder.
Is it really free?
Yes, Dr. Ashok Koparday gives free expert medical opinion to your sex related problem. No hidden costs. No catch. No need to register.
Apni bhasha may gmail say doctor ko sawaal bhejna ho to yanha bhejiye ask [at] mydoctortells [dot] com
The reply will be sent to the email address you provide.