By TOP SEXOLOGIST in Mumbai
TOP FEMALE SEXOLOGIST, Mumbai Dr. Hetal Gosalia
SAMADHAN HEALTH STUDIO, Mumbai,
Center of Excellence
Trusted by the world
Rated 4.9 out of 5 Based on 76 Google reviews
By TOP SEXOLOGIST IN MUMBAI
How to know whether you really have abnormal small size penis? What is the treatment?
छोटा लिंग किसे कहते है
This condition is extremely, extremely, extremely rare and detected at birth or infancy.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE ABNORMALLY SMALL PENIS
to give a woman orgasms
1. Best foreplayArt of Making Love Trust Talk Touch Techniques – Art of making love – click here
2. Giving face Sex with Tongue Giving face, cunnilingus or eating pussy blasts a female into orgasms. Click here.
3. Female Orgasm Tips on OrgasmYou don’t need to increase size of your penis or duration of sex. Click to know how to give her a big Orgasm
4. Female masturbation Her private secret Let the woman share how she masturbates. Make it a part of your sexual play. Both have fun. Click here.
How to diagnose abnormal small size penis?
DIAGNOSIS OF MICROPENIS
Micropenis is an unusually small penis . A common criterion is a dorsal (measured on top) erect penile length of at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the mean human penis size, [ 1 ] or smaller than about 7cm (2inches) for an adult when compared to an average erection of 12.5cm (5 inches). [ 2 ]
The condition is usually recognized shortly after birth .
Micropenis occurs in about 0.6% of males. [ 2 ]
- the methods to increase penis size,
- whether you really have small penis,
- how to give maximum satisfaction to a woman even if you believe your penis is small
- and most important, is bigger penis better and is small penis less satisfactory?
छोटा लिंग बडा, मोटा अौर लंबा, Hindi Ling Bada kaise karsakte hai? Kya sahi may ling bada ho sakta hai? Click karna करने का सही इलाज
HINDI MAY PADNE KAY LIYE CLICK KARNA
4.9 out of 5 Based on 118 Google reviews
M.B.B.S., F.C.S.E.P. (International)
Accreditation: M.M.C. of India
Ex. Teaching Faculty
Seth G. S. Medical College
King Edward Memorial
K. E. M. Hospital
Grant Medical College
Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals,
University of Mumbai
Member: Indian Medical Association
Fellow: Council of Sex Education & Parenthood (International)
Sexual Health Best World Class Premier Treatment Center
TREATMENT OF ABNORMALLY SMALL PENIS
HOW TO ENLARGE MICRO PENIS
A. Enlargement of Penis Size with Hormones
Regardless of the cause of micropenis, if it is recognized in infancy, a brief course of testosterone is often prescribed (usually no more than 3 months). This usually induces a small amount of growth, confirming the likelihood of further growth at puberty, but rarely achieves normal size.
Note that provision of extra testosterone to post-pubertal adults produces little or no further growth.
There also is some evidence that premature administration of testosterone can lead to reduced penis size in the adult. [ 3 ]
B. Enlargement of Penis Size by Surgery.
Surgical Treatment of Micropenis
Because hormone treatment rarely achieves average size, several surgical techniques similar to phalloplasty for penis enlargement have been devised and performed; but they are not generally considered successful enough to be widely adopted.
Summary: abnormal small size penis treatment
Kya ling bada kiya ja sakta hai?
USEFUL TIPS FOR PENIS SIZE INCREASE WITHOUT MEDICINES CLICK HERE
- You don’t have abnormally small sized penis called micropenis if your penis size is more than 3 inches on full erection.
- It is so small a size that micropenis is detected at birth by parents or doctors and treatment beings in childhood.
- It is extremely rare.
Lee PA, Mazur T, Danish R et al. (1980).”Micropenis. I. Criteria, etiologies and classification”. The Johns Hopkins medical journal 146 (4): 156–63. PMID 7366061 .
ScienceDaily.com(2004). ” Surgeons Pinch More Than An Inch From The Arm To Rebuild A Micropenis ,”Dec. 6, 2004, URL accessed02 April 2012.
McMahon DR, Kramer SA, Husmann DA (1995).”Micropenis: does early treatment with testosterone do more harm than good?”. J. Urol. 154 (2 Pt 2): 825–9. doi : 10.1016/S0022-5347(01)67175-1 . PMID 7609189 .
retrieved on 19th September 2012