Health Meter is a useful tool to find out how your health is. How stressed out you are? Are you avoiding sex? Or do you simply don’t get aroused for sex?
Here is a list of questions that will help us to access your emotional well-being.
Please answer a Yes OR No.
- Do you get to sleep immediately?
- Do you feel tired the whole day?
- Do you experience exhaustion/fatigue easily?
- Do you tend to postpone things that you have to do?
- Do you feel guilty?
- Do you feel you are a failure?
- Do you feel fresh on getting up in the morning?
- Do you feel like you have not had enough rest and need to sleep more, but because it is compulsory you force yourself to get up for work?
- Comparatively, do you feel fresh in the morning or evening?
- Do you feel afraid?
- Do you keep getting unwanted thoughts ceaselessly even when you don’t want them?
- Do you like things to always be clean, neat, and tidy?
- Do you feel sad?
- Do you feel it is better to die?
- Do you feel like crying?
- Do you feel like being alone and not mixing with people?
- Do you tend to avoid social meetings and much talking?
- Do you feel more irritated?
- Do you tend to forget small things?
- Does it appear difficult to make decisions?
- Do you feel hopeless?
- Do you feel helpless?
- Do you have body pains and aches in different parts of the body?
- Have you done any blood or other investigations and if so, Are all of them normal?
- Do you get only temporary relief when you take treatment for body health troubles?
- Are you too stressed out?
If you have more than 15 YES, in the Health Meter then it is advisable to visit a doctor.